Devour, a new era.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Devour forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

revlax aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
revlax

revlax aplication Empty
PostSubject: revlax aplication   revlax aplication EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Character info

1.Who are you? revlax knight level 79 sir.

2. Has there been any other owners of the character in the passed?
No sir.

3. Do you have any passed problems with other people? If so, with whom, and why?
i have had problems in the past but all have been solved friends drag me into stupid stuff then i let my self get into cuz i do any thing for my friends and guild mates

Guild questions:

1. Do you have any passed guilds? woke, dragons gate, Messiahs of Bedlam, Lost Prophecy.

2. Why did you leave your last guild? guild dispand and made prestige so i left.

3. What do you expect from us? to give me the efert i will give the guild.

4. What can you provide the guild with? i can give my time to make it better in any way you ask help with guild hunts quests and all the fun you can think of.

5. Why do you think we should allow you to join us? because i try my best to make the guild better i nany way and if i cant make it any better i try to keep it as good as it already is

6. Why would you like to join Devour? a firned asked me if i would like to join and the guild also has the kind of ppl i like to play tibia with (hard workers fight till the end)

7. If supposedly you got denied, which guild would you then apply for? i think i might go solo for a little or nightmare kngihts.

8. Do you have any friends in the guild? If so, please name them. Nicos Swordwielder, Ogier, Lord Shaozaro.

Real life information.

1. What's your name, age and location? mike goble aka rev im 18 canada ontario

2. How often do you play Tibia, and at what time can we normally expect to see you? i play as much as i can cuz i love the game and depends on what sift i get at work right now im working nights so when ever im not sleeping im online lol

3. How much experience do you have within the game, for how long have you been playing? i started playing in like 2001 and then quit cuz my computer was crap had been playing for about 6 months then i started playing agan in 2004 till now
Back to top Go down
Worixid

Worixid

revlax aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: revlax aplication   revlax aplication EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Application Noticed.
Back to top Go down
Crystaleye

Crystaleye

revlax aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: revlax aplication   revlax aplication EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Application denied, good luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

revlax aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: revlax aplication   revlax aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

revlax aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devour, a new era. :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: